On a recent episode of Oprah’s Life Class, Joel Osteen discussed the topic of I AM. Unfortunately for everyone tuning in they were not introduced to the I AM of the Holy Bible. Instead, they were taught to declare I AM affirmations over their lives and their futures as if their words possessed magical properties that could change their destinies. Not only is this teaching silly and shallow it is also woefully narcissistic and instructs people to trust in themselves rather than the I AM who is revealed in the scripture.
Who is the I AM of the Bible? Chris Rosebrough recently opened the Bible and revealed who the I AM is. Below, you can listen to and download this segment of Fighting for the Faith.
• Linny Walker's White Floaty Things That Bless Like Scrubbing Bubbles
• James MacDonald Elephant's Debt Update
• Mark Driscoll Asks, "Do You Trust Your Pilot?"
• Great Sermon" The Blessing of the Mundane by Pastor Gervase Charmley
• Patricia King's word from "god" for a woman with a Kitchen Herb Garden
• Culps Money Melody
• Rod Parsley Shakes Down the Poor and the Sick
• Sermon Review: Renegade - You Can't Play It Safe And Please God by Vince Anonucci of The Verve, Las Vegas
• Rick Warren Twists 1 John 1:8 and Omits Forgiveness
• Nicole Crank Exegetes Her Warts
• Phil Snider's Gay Rights Video
• Sermon Review: How to Hug a Vampire by Brandon Thomas, Keystone Church, Keller, TX